Friday 9 March 2018

Namies Makeup

MyGlam STILL Sucks - March Bag - YouTube
Okay, so maybe I was EXPECTING way too much, I don't know but can you blame me from all the hype???? I was thinking for something that is driven by the top y ... View Video

Namies Makeup Images

Only The Brave
Only The Brave STARRING Lane Nishikawa Jason Scott Lee Mark Dacascos Yuji Okumoto Hair & Makeup Supervisor Linda Arnold Namies Beauty Supply NBC/Universal Dave Beanes, Terri Farley, Mike Bijou and Gene Duffy ... Document Viewer

Anti-Haul / Makeup I Won't Be Purchasing | Briana-Cecilia ...
Open me! Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today I decided to film an anti haul video where I show you guys what makeup products I do not plan on purchasing. ... View Video

MyGlam Sucks!! - February 2012 Bag - YouTube
Crappiest product of the month goes to the myglam bag, myglam stylists, and myglam.com! so the hype and the build up of this bag falls WAAAAAAAY flat. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment